To ensure that users can enjoy error-free access and browsing of this website, and can access to all of the content published by ST CONSULTORES INMOBILIARIOS SL as normal, personal information files, commonly known as cookies, are used and stored on the user’s terminal. Cookies will be downloaded onto the user’s terminal when he/she accesses certain web pages.
A cookie is a text file which is placed in the Client’s computer or mobile device when entering into some websites. It is stored in the Clients’ browser while the website is being viewed. Cookies help to correctly display a page and help to understand how each user interacts with the web page. Cookies allow a website to keep and recover information regarding surfing habits and preferences of the Client, or his/her equipment. In certain cases, they can help to recognize the Client, depending on the information contained in the page and the way that the individual uses his/her equipment.
Despite that, cookies only collect information regarding the number of visited websites, the city to which the IP address used is assigned, the number of new members, frequency, duration and recurrence of visits, and regarding the browser, operating system or type of terminal from which the access to the web is made.
These cookies are only associated to an anonymous user and their computer, and under no circumstances can they provide references that enable the name and surname(s) of the user to be identified, nor do they access other types of data stored on the device.
ST CONSULTORES INMOBILIARIOS SL cookies cannot read information kept in the Client’s hard drive, or read cookie’s files created by other suppliers.
What types of cookies are most commonly used on websites?
- BASED ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- Proprietary cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s terminal or device from equipment or a domain managed by the website publisher, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal or device from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the website’s publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained from the cookies. If the cookies are installed from equipment or a domain managed by the website’s publisher but the information that is collected by these cookies is managed by a third-party, they shall not be considered as proprietary cookies.
BASED ON THE TIME THAT THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
- Session Cookies: These types of cookies are designed to collect and store data when the user accesses a web page. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device, to support a website’s security or its basic functionality.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a specific period of time, which can vary between a few minutes and several years. They enable the user’s actions and preferences to be identified, to analyse visits and to understand how a user has arrived at a web page.
- BASED ON THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical Cookies: These types of cookies are needed for browsing and the correct functioning of a web page. They allow traffic and data communication to be controlled, to access restricted areas, to use security elements, to store content to be able to publish videos, or to share content via social networks.
- Functionality Cookies: They allow decisions taken by the user to be remembered, such as logins or identifiers.
- Analytic Cookies: These allow the number of users to be quantified and to carry out statistical measurements and analysis of users’ web use.
For more information on cookies, ST CONSULTORES INMOBILIARIOS SL invites you to visit the following link: www.allaboutcookies.org.
The web https://iberianpropertysurvey.com/ uses:
It’s own cookies:
|PHPSESSID||Technical cookie necessary for the encryption PHP language, and is required for basic site functionality, therefore is always enabled, although the user can also contact ST Consultores Inmobiliarios SL by calling to the number 917160250, or by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org It is sent from the domain .iberianpropertysurvey.com .|
Cookies from third parties
|_ga||Analytical and persistent cookie provided by Google Analytics. This cookie is used to distinguish users, using a random number as an identifier, and performing an analysis on user interactions, in order to offer services. Calculates visitor, session and campaign data for site analytics reports. It is sent from the domain .iberianpropertysurvey.com|
|_gat||Analytical and persistent cookie provided by Google Analytics. It is used to limit the percentage of the request rate. It is sent from the domain .iberianpropertysurvey.com|
|_gid||Persistent cookie provided by Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users according to their browsing. It is sent from the domain .iberianpropertysurvey.com|
|_gat_gtag_UA_130946285_2||Analytical Cookie provided by Google Analytics, analyses user´s browsing. It is sent from the domain .iberianpropettysurvey.com|
|wordpress_test_cookie||This WordPress cookie checks if the cookies are enabled on the browser, in order to provide appropriate experience to the users. This cookie is used on the front-end, even if you are not logged in. It is sent from the domain .iberianpropertysurvey.com|
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website, compiling its own reports on website activity for website operators, and providing its own services related to website activity and internet usage. Google Analytics, acting under his own responsibility, may also transfer this information to third parties if it were required to do so by law, or if such third parties where compelled to process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate the Clients’s IP address with any other data held by Google.
Learn more about the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on and other Google Analytics privacy information. (http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html#toc-faq)
ST CONSULTORES INMOBILIARIOS, S.L. informs the Client, as user of this website, that
(i) Google obtains information of the use of this website through Google Analytics on its own behalf (it does not do so in the name or on behalf of ST CONSULTORES INMOBILIARIOS SL), and ST CONSULTORES INMOBILIARIOS, S.L does not have direct access to such information at any time (it only has access to information subsequently provided by Google and which is not associated with any IP address);
(ii) Google (and not ST CONSULTORES INMOBILIARIOS, S.L) decides on the purpose of the processing and use of the information collected by Google Analytics, as well as on the operation and duration of the cookies;
(iii) according to the information provided by Google, the Client can prevent this information from being collected and decline cookies by configuring his/her browser (more information on how to decline Google Analytics’ cookies can be found at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en)
(iv) as a general rule, only EU countries share similar standards regarding cookies and personal data protection.
WordPress is a content management system (CMS). Content management systems allow you to create websites and configure their content in a visual, simple way, without having to do programming. In this way, WordPress allows the creation, as well as the maintenance, of a web page. It is a software application for creating and managing websites. WordPress is a free and open source software project, which depends on the WordPress Foundation, a non-profit foundation. Its code is created and maintained by a community of thousands of volunteer developers. You can learn more about WordPress cookies here: https://www.cookielawinfo.com/wordpress-cookies-list-why-they-are-used/
ST CONSULTORES INMOBILIARIOS SL denies any responsibility for Google Inc.’s or WordPress compliance of Data Protection Rules or any other legal regulation.
How to Disable cookies?
Depending on the browser used, the links needed for this are the following:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Apple Safari MacOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Apple Safari dispositivos iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
Usual questions regarding Cookies
Why are so many notifications regarding the cookies use?
Can sanctions be imposed for breaches of legislation on cookies?
Yes. Minor offences can incur penalties of up to €30,000, while serious offences can reach €150,000, although the normal penalty amounts imposed range between €500 and €25,000.
Can a user disable cookies from his/her computer?
Are cookies dangerous to the user’s computer?
No. A cookie is simply a text file; it is not a program or plug-in. It cannot be used as a virus and cannot access to the user’s hard drive. It is the browser itself and not a person which stores the cookie for a website when necessary.
Can cookies fill up the user’s hard drive?
Despite cookies do not occupy so much space (only a few kilobytes), once the user surfs through internet, accumulation of cookies may occupy a large amount of big space on the hard drive. To prevent this from happening, browsers and operative systems have their own mechanisms, usually by allowing saving just a limited number of cookies. When this number is exceeded, the browser automatically eliminates the less used cookies.
Who must follow this regulation?
- Corporate websites in general.
- Corporate websites of freelancers, despite if they are used to inform about their businesses or as online shops
- Online shops and other electronic commerce virtual platforms.
- Media companies or private blogs which include some type of advertising.
- Companies and professionals established in Spain as well as to foreign websites aimed to Spanish public.